All You Need to Know About HFX
Who We Are
Since it’s inception in 1989 Hi-Fi Excellence had one vision, which was to be a specialist supplier of quality high performance audio equipment that is internationally recognized irrespective of price. During the nineties the playing field saw the arrival of picture and surround sound.
We embraced this to enhance the experience for our clients applying our strict standards for meeting our performance requirements. Early 2000 saw more players entering our hi-fi world , the i-Pod arrived and nothing has been the same since, (not even our name as it morphed into HFX Systems to reflect more accurately what we do) with it the PC or more specifically various media servers made an entry and the word ‘Automation’ got one and all interested.
25 years later HFX Systems operates as a specialist systems integrator of Audio Visual and Automation equipment for both domestic and corporate clients. We have and are still doing work for clients as diverse as Presidents and Kings of the Southern Africa Region, CEO’s of International Companies in their personal and official capacities.
To provide you with the ultimate experience, the HFX Systems showroom feature magnificent home theatre demonstration rooms, complete with state-of-the-art custom installed surround sound electronics, acoustic design, luxurious aesthetics and complete automated control – including fabric covered walls and ceilings and leather theatre chairs. Music aficionados will be delighted by our listening rooms, where flawless sound from the world’s finest speakers and playback systems surround you. HFX Systems offers a wide range of home theatre and high performance audio and video equipment – we invite you to stop by for your personal demonstration today.
HFX Systems BEE policies and strategies are developed to ensure that measurable progress is made towards genuine black economic empowerment. Our BEE status is available on request.
Its sustainability policy is based on the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practical, all relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of the company’s environmental sustainability policy and that they are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To annually review its policy and to continually strive to improve the company’s sustainability performance.
HFX Systems enforces its policy by implementing the following practical steps:
- All designers and installers strive to design, supply and install energy efficient electronic systems and promote the installation of control systems that allow for sub system integration to schedule operation in the most efficient manner possible.
- The company only stocks, supplies and installs ROHS-certified electronic products that comply with international guidelines as set out for the elimination of hazardous substances.
- The company practices safe disposal of used and non-serviceable electronic equipment by means of scheduled delivery of such items to respective recycling centres.
- The company strives for the energy efficient operation of it’s premises by means of automated energy saving, processor-controlled switching so that everything is switched off in non-operational areas